TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK
Volunteer with the Righteous Rockers Music Festival
Volunteers are essential to our operation, and integral to the success and ability of the Righteous Rockers Music Festival in carrying out its mission and vision.
The Righteous Rockers Movement values the time, talent, experience, knowledge, and commitment contributed by our volunteers. We value volunteering as an opportunity for people to connect, engage and discover joint solutions through the sharing of an individual’s experience both outside and within the Festival. We are committed to offering our volunteers appropriate and meaningful responsibilities, suitable orientation and training, effective leadership, evaluation, and recognition. Volunteers are expected to be dedicated to the mission and vision of the Righteous Rockers Movement, to perform their duties to the best of their abilities, and to be ambassadors of the Festival, sharing the joy and passion of the Festival with all involved including each other, the artists, and the public.
- Anyone 14 and over can apply to be a volunteer.
- All volunteers must fill out an Application form. Please note the deadline for application submissions is: July 6, 2018.
- All information must be filled out fully and accurately to ensure placement.
- Applications are reviewed in the order they are received. Please be patient as we receive a high volume of applications.
- Volunteer positions are filled based on previous Festival experience, work and life related skills, and selected committee preferences. Some committees require specific skills and qualifications. Please describe your relevant experience in your application.
- Once accepted you will be assigned to a committee, and your committee coordinator will provide all the specific information about requirements and scheduling.
- All volunteers are required to attend a mandatory volunteer orientation.
We take our volunteers very seriously. Any volunteers who fail to adhere to the Festival Code Of Conduct, who fail to arrive for their shifts, or who display irresponsible behaviour will not be allowed to return the following year.
We also expect all our volunteers to have fun!! Smile, make friends, and enjoy yourselves – this is YOUR Festival!
Please note: Not all jobs are created equal, but all jobs are valued highly. Each team is dependent on another and only through this connectedness can we unite the community of the Festival into a cohesive unit.
Ready to join our team? Click here to complete the application form. Registering a group of more than 5 volunteers? Contact us at (813) 995-8081 or by email.